Re: [Vox-Outreach] LWE - signing us up!

> > This sounds like we'll need to have a definite set of exhibitors lined
> > up, since I'm guessing the 'Exhibitor' ID badges have names, and
> > therefore (technically) can't be swapped around when we change hands at
> > the booth.
>
>   Yes, they can not be swapped.  People with non-exhibitor badges could
> safely hang around answering questions for a little while while the
> some exhibitors are getting food or a rest break... just as long as one
> person with a exhibitor badge is still at the booth we should be safe.

As i recall, while Technicaly you are unable to switch exhibitor badges, The
only visual identification is the Green "Exhitbitor" badge holder.  For the
last three years i have gone, they have not switched the color schemes at
all, (green exhibitor, red floor, blue confrences).  While your card itself
does say exhibitor, it is in rather small print. People manning the booth can
pass around the green holders, so that visitors know that they are with the
booth. (the security guards are trained to look for badge holder colors, not
badges when you go in, so those staffing for the day can go in early, if they
got their badge holders early)  When i staffed a booth a few years ago, i
didn't actually have an exhibitor badge but someone else who was staffing
gave me his from the year before and I was never questioned.

just my 2cents

Kevin