Re: [Vox-Outreach] We have a Booth: GTC West 2003 Information - May14th - 16th - Sacramento Convention Center

Re: [Vox-Outreach] We have a Booth: GTC West 2003 Information - May14th - 16th - Sacramento Convention Center

--JSkcQAAxhB1h8DcT

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 10:01:39PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 01:18:29PM -0400, Mike Simons wrote:
> > > May 14  - 16, 2003
>=20
> This is awesome.  Thanks, Mike!  How'd you convince them?

charm.

> > I'm checking with lugod officers for okay to pay for electricity ($80).
>=20
> FYI, this has been okayed by Henry.

  Great also business cards should be here by the Whole Earth.

> > - Which booth would you like most?
> >   (why)
>=20
> 1714 - Close to a big open space.  I think I'd vote for 1714.

  I agree... looks good.  Anyone else with opinions?=20

> Are you keeping track of who has volunteered to help staff?

I'll track GTC, you track Whole Earth... okay?

  Back around Jan 29.  Nicole, Rod Roark, you, and I said we were
interested.  Pete spoke up but it wasn't clear he was offering to go.

    Thanks,
      Mike

--=20

--JSkcQAAxhB1h8DcT