Re: [Vox-Outreach] We have a Booth: GTC West 2003 Information - May14th - 16th - Sacramento Convention Center

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 10:28:55PM -0700, Michael Wenk wrote:
> I'm currently in the process of burning CDs, so will have those done...

Mike,

  I think you should hold off burning a bunch of CDs for GTC, it is so
many weeks away there is likely to be a newer Knoppix image by then.

Bill,

- What disk types/counts are you asking for Whole Earth and GTC?

    TTFN,
      Mike Simons