Re: [Vox-Outreach] LWE - signing us up!

--AkbCVLjbJ9qUtAXD

On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 01:53:51AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> I'm reading the contract/rules, and there a few points I want to emphasiz=
e:

Bill,

- Is there a complete online version of this contract you sent pieces of?

>   "Exhibitor may not... exhibit, offer for sale, or advertise articles
>   not manufactured or sold by the exhibiting company, except where such

knoppix should be okay... "manufactured by the exhibiting company"
lugod t-shirts...

>   "10. Insurance.  The Exhibitor and appointed display companies agree to
>   obtain via their means adequate personal and propery damage liability
[...]
> Actually... before I ask the IDG guy, I'll ask some other .org exhibitors
> I know.

  There is no way we actually meet this clause... I am interested in
what you hear from the other .org people.

> This sounds like we'll need to have a definite set of exhibitors lined up,
> since I'm guessing the 'Exhibitor' ID badges have names, and therefore
> (technically) can't be swapped around when we change hands at the booth.

  Yes, they can not be swapped.  People with non-exhibitor badges could
safely hang around answering questions for a little while while the=20
some exhibitors are getting food or a rest break... just as long as one
person with a exhibitor badge is still at the booth we should be safe.

> In the meantime, I think it's time to start worrying about Whole Earth. :=
^)

GTC... but more on that to come.

    Later,
      Mike