[Vox-Outreach] Booth at LWE - response from LWE

[Vox-Outreach] Booth at LWE - response from LWE

We fit the criteria:

  * Web address ends in .org
  * Not-for-profit
  * Mission is to support Linux/GNU/etc.

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo will provide:

  * 8' x 10' space on the show floor  (a $5000 value!)
  * Electricity
  * Internet access
  * One 6' table and 2 chairs
  * Carpet
  * Booth cleaning
  * Overnight perimeter security
  * Exposure in future print & web marketing materials
  * On-site ID signage
  * Access to press lists & attendee lists
  * Expo passes

Things they do not provide:

  * Shipping
  * Drayage
  * Phone
  * Lead retrieval
  * Other furniture

So... Is there interest?  (I think I'll post a query to plain ol' "vox",
to get a wider audience; but then direct them to "vox-outreach" if they
want to help out.)

The sooner we fax back the Appication/Contract, the better changes we
have of getting space.

Thanks!