January 6: Social gathering

Re: [Vox-Outreach] Furniture needed for Whole Earth Festival

Re: [Vox-Outreach] Furniture needed for Whole Earth Festival

--FkmkrVfFsRoUs1wW

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 01:50:04PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Actually... I just realized.  We'll be inside.  In EUII.
[...]
> (I guess I was thinking ahead to WEF, where we'll be outside.)

Bill,

  You asked about WEF not Picnic Day. =20

To be clear:
  I will only bring the demo computer to Picnic Day, unless I hear they
  are needed.

  Later,
    Mike

--=20