Re: [Vox-Outreach] Furniture needed for Whole Earth Festival

Re: [Vox-Outreach] Furniture needed for Whole Earth Festival

Actually... I just realized.  We'll be inside.  In EUII.

Will we actually NEED our own furniture!?  Or will there just be tables
and chairs pulled out from the classrooms?

Kevin?

(I guess I was thinking ahead to WEF, where we'll be outside.)

-bill!