Re: [Vox-Outreach] Anyone else burning?

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 02:29:48AM -0700, Michael Wenk wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 April 2003 12:31 am, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > So far, Jan Wynholds and Jonathan Stickel have offered to burn discs for
> > this Saturday's Picnic Day.
>
> If needed, I can burn discs.  I have Knoppix(3.1), gentoo, Mandrake 9.1 iso
> images all rip roaring ready to go.  Just let me know what you want burned
> and how many(between now and friday I can burn probably a max of 20 discs.)

Thanks.  Knoppix makes the most sense.  So far, Jonathan sounds like he'll
be making 5 or 10 of those, along with 5 or 10 GNUWinIIs.

Jan Wynholds has also offered to burn some discs, but I don't know what he's
burning, or how many.

> The only problem is, I have a prior committment on saturday, so Ill either
> need to drop it off, or someone will have to pick it up on friday...

Not a problem.  I'm free pretty much all day Friday until the evening.

Thanks!