Re: [Vox-Outreach] Anyone else burning?

The KNOPPIX ISO I downloaded on Monday is v3.2. I have tested it and it looks pretty nice. In fact, poking around I notice that some programs included with KNOPPIX (e.g. xfig) are newer versions than on RH9!

I do have RH9, but was not planning on making copies because it is 3CDs plus the documentation CD (4 in total).

Jonathan