Re: [Vox-Outreach] Any word on Picnic Day?

Re: [Vox-Outreach] Any word on Picnic Day?

You guys can come anytime starting about 9:30AM (thats the time i will be
getting there), and can stay until about 4:30PM or so. I think we will put
you in the lobby with some of the computer museum, but if the other club that
will be using that space complains you may have to move. (the lobby is
reserved by another club and they are letting us use it)

Kevin