Re: [Vox-Outreach] CD Burns

Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
begin Mike Simons <msimons@moria.simons-clan.com>
On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 10:22:42PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

On Sun, Apr 06, 2003 at 01:02:37AM -0500, Mike Simons wrote:

Fry's is periodically running specials on the store 48 speed brand
disks. $14 for a pack of 100. If someone can vouch for the reliability
of those blanks, and no one knows of a better price, I can pick up a few packs, for you to give to people in Davis offering to burn images.

- Sound good to anyone?
Is this a donation, or do you want the $ back?
 I would want money back.  No donations till I'm employed in some money
making activity.

make sure it's high capacity.  for things like knoppix, that's
important.

pete

Or more specifically 80 Minute/700 MB :)