2003 Mar 31 16:38

[Vox-Outreach] Kiosk has been released to the wild!

[Vox-Outreach] Kiosk has been released to the wild!

Ok, I did some apt-get upgrade'ing to the kiosk machine (to be placed at
Newsbeat), and it upgraded to KDE 3.1.1 (from 3.1.0).

I tweaked the last few things I could, and have sent the box back to Omsoft.
Hopefully I'll have a chance to update it now and then, to make sure it's
going smoothly.

Wish it luck!!!