2003 Mar 30 03:50

[Vox-Outreach] [fwd] Job fair at Writers' conference

FYI...

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:53:23 -0800
From: Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com>
Subject: [Lug-outreach] Job fair at Writers' conference
To: Lug Nuts <lug-nuts@saclug.org>, lug-outreach@saclug.org

At the Writers' conference this sat, there will also be a job
fair section. Now while SacLUG is a demo booth at the job fair,
I would imagine that we might be able to slip into the job
fair section. Might be an edge for those Linux hackers who
majored in journalism. ;)

SacLUG's booth.

http://www.saclug.org/meetings/20030329.php

Job fair portion of Writers' Conference.

http://www.stcsacramento.org/WIW2003/jobfair.htm

brian
--
Brian Lavender