January 6: Social gathering
2003 Mar 28 12:25

[Vox-Outreach] Re: Vox-outreach Writers Conference

Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:51:12 -0500
From: Mike Simons <msimons@moria.simons-clan.com>
To: vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Subject: [Vox-Outreach] Lugod attending Sacramento Writers' Conference this Saturday

Hi all,

We will be attending the Writers' Conference this Saturday (29th)
at Sac State. Sharing booth space with Brian from SAC-LUG. We will bring
the demo computer, a number of Knoppix and Open Office cd's, and handouts.

Sorry about the short notice on this event.

Setup for the event starts at 10:15, doors open at 11:15, the event
ends at 4pm. If anyone would like to help staff the booth please
contact Bill, this list, or me.

Thanks,
Mike

http://www.stcsacramento.org/wiw2003/index.htm
I will help if registration is free to those who demo.

Here is the map to the conference location in the cafeteria near lot B.

http://www.stcsacramento.org/wiw2003/map.htm

Paul