2003 Mar 27 00:08

Re: [Vox-Outreach] [fwd: pens as giveaways!] Re: Writers ConferenceDemo Sat, Sep 29]

Re: [Vox-Outreach] [fwd: pens as giveaways!] Re: Writers ConferenceDemo Sat, Sep 29]

Al Canton,

  I will be traveling through Sac on Thursday morning (about noon) and
Friday evening (about 6).  I may be able to pickup the box of books on
either way through town...

- What are the hours that your warehouse is open?
- What is the street address of where to go?

  Friday time may be a problem, Thursday my car may be a bit full.

  If someone else has already said they will do it, I'll leave the whole
thing to them.

  I'll call you Thursday morning if I haven't heard back by then.

Bill,

- Can you let me know if someone from Sac-LUG mailing list offers to
  handle this?

    Thanks,
      Mike Simons