2003 Mar 26 16:24

[Vox-Outreach] Re: [Lug-Nuts] Writers Conference Demo Sat, Sep 29

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 02:03:04PM -0800, Brian Lavender wrote:

> We need to either buy or create "$50" worth of door
> prizes. I am thinking we put together our own door
> prize. If you can help contribute, let me know. I have
> so far been burning Knoppix CD's as giveaways.
>
> LuGOD will be helping out as well.

I'm going to create some flyers.  If you'd like, I can create some
SacLUG-oriented ones, and give them out, along with LUGOD flyers.

Or, I can just make some 'Sacramento Area LUGs' flyers in general.

I'm also going to create some handouts that talk about Linux in general.

Finally, one of our members said he can crank out a bunch of OpenOffice.org
CDs.

Hopefully between all of this, we'll be set.

[Cc'ing LUGOD's vox-outreach]