2003 Mar 20 13:14

Re: [Vox-Outreach] Whole Earth Festival

On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 02:02:04AM -0500, Mike Simons wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 12:07:43AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > Do people want to do the Whole Earth Festival again this year?
> > (And does anyone have any info on it?)
>
> http://wef.ucdavis.edu/
>   May 9th, 10th, 11th - * Festival Time! *

  Bad news, application deadline for Whole Earth was March 15th.
There is also a $45 booth fee for Educational Booths...

  I am contacting the Technology Coordinator from their website to see
if we can still get a booth, and will see about waving some of the fee.
We may need to pay for the whole thing...

The application form is available here:
  http://wef.ucdavis.edu/educationapp.pdf

  I'm going to see if we can email the application in, if not someone in
Davis will need to print it out and deliver it to campus.

    TTFN,
      Mike