2003 Mar 20 12:00

Re: [Vox-Outreach] Whole Earth Festival

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 12:07:43AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Do people want to do the Whole Earth Festival again this year?
> (And does anyone have any info on it?)

http://wef.ucdavis.edu/
  May 9th, 10th, 11th - * Festival Time! *

  Sounds like we should start planning.  Yes I think we should go to
this.

- Bill do you want to contact them about space, or should I?

http://picnicday.ucdavis.edu/2003/
  Saturday April 12th 2003

  It would be too late to reserve a space at Picnic day... even if we did
qualify.  Since Kevin said he would get us a table if we wanted,

- Do we want him to try?