I am looking
for a highly motivated, detail-oriented and multi-skilled NOC Systems
Administrator with experience in large-scale high performance environments. The
System Administrator will be responsible for supporting systems and storage.
Photobucket NOC Administrator positions are scheduled off-hours in 4-day
10-hour shifts. Examples:
Sunday – Monday, 1pm –
Sunday – Monday, 10pm
- Two plus years of professional experience
administering Linux environments or equivalent Unix experience.
- Linux/Unix knowledge, including shell scripting
and system administration skills.
- Knowledge in Network Appliance filers and NFS
- Familiarity with administration and
implementation of Apache/PHP.
- Working knowledge of database support,
- Experience and proficiency in networking
standards, protocols, security, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- Experience setting up and installing Linux
servers using ‘dd’ and Kickstart
- The ability to work on multiple concurrent
projects is essential.
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work
with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Available to work after hours and weekends, when
required, and willingness to participate in an on-call rotation.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs. and work in a data center
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,
Mathematics or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in network or systems
administration (CCNP, RHCE, etc.) backed
by solid experience.
- Our ideal candidate will have substantial
experience in a web-based, rapid-growth software company providing a
managed service to consumers.
Managing Partner, REMY Corp.
Denver, CO 80202