2011 Jan 27 13:53
[vox-announce] LUGOD officers meeting prior to Tuesday's (Feb 1st)social gathering

[vox-announce] LUGOD officers meeting prior to Tuesday's (Feb 1st)social gathering

LUGOD's officers will be meeting at Crepeville 1/2hr early to hold a short
officer's meeting prior to our regularly-scheduled social.  Other members
of LUGOD are welcome to join us -- in our early history, we held such meetings
on a fairly regular basis, and a number of non-officers joined a few times.

So:  Crepeville Restaurant, 6:30pm-7pm, Tuesday, February 1st.

Minutes will be posted, per usual.

Sent from my computer