2010 Nov 01 13:11
[vox-announce] =?utf-8?q?Speaker_needed_for_November_LUGOD_meetin?==?utf-8?q?g?=

[vox-announce] =?utf-8?q?Speaker_needed_for_November_LUGOD_meetin?==?utf-8?q?g?=

Wes Hardaker, who was going to come to November's LUGOD meeting (on Monday, Nov.15th) to talk about MythTV has had to reschedule to May.

I've reached out to Joe Eagar, who was supposed to come to October's LUGOD meeting to talk about "attaining success in an OSS project (with Blender's "bmesh" project as an example), but didn't make it.  I haven't heard from him at all, so...

If you, or someone you know, would like to come speak at LUGOD in a couple of weeks, please speak up!

Details at:  http://www.lugod.org/speak/

Thanks in advance!

Sent from a mobile device