2010 Mar 01 13:06
Re: [vox-announce] [vox] Reminder: LUGOD meets tonight: Amazon WebServices, plus Nokia N900

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 09:17:00AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> The Linux Users' Group of Davis meets tonight (Monday, Feb. 15th) at 7pm
> at the Explorit Science Center's Mace Ranch facility on 5th Street in Davis:
<snip>
> For details, visit:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

PS - At our last meeting (January's anniversary meeting), we gave away a
big chunk of our lending library.  I actually forgot to bring _two boxes_
of books, so I'll be bringing those (plus anything that didn't get taken
last time) to tonight's meeting.