January 6: Social gathering
2009 Aug 31 12:29
[vox-announce] Reminder: GP2X handheld game system demo at LUGODtonight (Aug 17) in Davis

[vox-announce] Reminder: GP2X handheld game system demo at LUGODtonight (Aug 17) in Davis

The Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD) meets tonight at 7pm in Davis.
We will be meeting at a new venue for the first time: Explorit science
center's Mace Ranch facility on 5th Street:

  Explorit
  3141 5th Street
  Davis, CA 95616
  ( See: http://lugod.org/meeting/explorit/ )

The building we'll be meeting in is on the left side of the main building.

Tonight's topic will be the "GP2X" Linux-based handheld game system.
Brian Lavender has graciously offered to fill in for me to do a short
presentation and demonstrate the system.

For more, visit:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Enjoy!  From cloudy Washington state,

-bill!
pr@lugod.org