2009 Mar 29 17:32
[vox-announce] New meeting location needed soon!

[vox-announce] New meeting location needed soon!

Yesterday I went to book the Blanchard room for our June meeting,
and was told that they're currently not booking anything beyond May.
The Library building will be undergoing renovation, possibly starting
in June (they aren't sure yet), and the library itself will be moving
to a temporary location -- for up to a year!

This means that, probably beginning in June, and for at least one year
(at least 12 LUGOD general meetings), we will need to find a stable
alternate location.

If you can suggest or offer anything, please let me know.

Our meetings typically range in attendance from ~12 people to 40 people
(jumping up to 80 people at our anniversary meeting this past January)
so something that can comfortable fit at least 40 people, and which has
a screen or blank wall upon which we can project video, is required.

Thanks in advance,

-bill!
root@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis

PS - Feel free to forward this request as you see fit.