2009 Jan 19 11:19
[vox-announce] Reminder: Linux Users' Group of Davis 10thanniversary celebration with "Parrot" talk, Monday Jan. 19th,7pm-9pm

[vox-announce] Reminder: Linux Users' Group of Davis 10thanniversary celebration with "Parrot" talk, Monday Jan. 19th,7pm-9pm

The Linux Users' Group of Davis meets this coming Monday (Jan. 19th) at 7pm
at the Davis Public Library (315 E 14th St).

Our guest speaker will be Allison Randal, chief architect of the "Parrot"
project.

In celebration of our club's 10th anniversary, we will also be serving
cake donated to us by Vevey Confections, giving away books, magazines and
other items, and holding a raffle with new books from O'Reilly, some items
from Google, and more.

For more details, visit: http://www.lugod.org/10/

We hope to see you there!

-bill!