2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] LUGOD is at Whole Earth Festival this weekend (5/10,5/11)

[vox-announce] LUGOD is at Whole Earth Festival this weekend (5/10,5/11)

LUGOD members Chris McKenzie and Nick Schmalenberger have assembled a booth
for our club at the Whole Earth Festival, which takes place all weekend
(May 9th, 10th and 11th) at UC Davis.

  http://wef.ucdavis.edu/

Our booth is #401, near the solar panel arrays, just north west of the
Quad Stage (the amplified live music, etc.)

We signed up for our booth months ago, but never heard back about it until
literally days before the event.  After posting to our lists, it seemed noone
was interested in coordinating a booth, but Chris stepped in last night,
burned dozens of CDROMs, and he and Nick put the booth together today!

You can see photos here:

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2008.05.11/

More volunteers are needed, since Nick and Chris are currently doing this
alone -- all day long!  Please drop by WEF and give them a hand.  Thanks!

-bill!
root@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis