2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Reminder: Office nominations currently being accepted

[vox-announce] Reminder: Office nominations currently being accepted

The Linux Users' Group of Davis will be electing new club officers
at our next meeting (April 21st).

Nominations for officers are now being accepted.  If you'd like to
nominate yourself, or someone else, for one of our elected positions,
please email Nick Schmalenberger, LUGOD's secretary:

  typescript@lugod.org

Thank you!

Notes:

* Nominations began at our last meeting; also, bylaws were changed at
  that meeting to adjust for the recent change in Daylight Savings,
  which we had previously used for determining when elections occurred
  (which is why elections came early this year).
  Meeting minutes are at: http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2008.03.17.php

* Current officers, and past officers, can be found here:
  http://www.lugod.org/members/officers/

* LUGOD's Bylaws describe our officer positions, and their duties:
  http://www.lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html

-bill!
sys@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/