2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Speaker still needed for 3/17 meeting

[vox-announce] Speaker still needed for 3/17 meeting

The Linux Users' Group Of Davis is still in need for a speaker at our
upcoming meeting, Monday, March 17th.  If you're interested in giving
a presentation, or a short (10-15 minute) mini-presentation, please
let us know ASAP.

Any topic related to Linux or open source software is welcome -- it could
be your pet project at school or work, or a demonstration of a Linux program
you find useful or fun, for example.  We welcome presentations of
any technical level, as well, from completely non-technical to hardcore
math and physics.

For more on speaking at LUGOD, see:  http://www.lugod.org/speak/

Thank you!

-bill!