2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Call for speakers for 2008 Linux Users' Group ofDavis meetings

[vox-announce] Call for speakers for 2008 Linux Users' Group ofDavis meetings

Happy New Year, LUGOD!

With 2008 merely hours away, now seems like a good time to look for speakers
for this coming year's meetings.  Along with suggestions for speakers to
track down and topics to address, and offers for full-length presentations,
we're also looking for "mini-presentations" -- short, 10-20 minute talks
from members on various Linux- and open-source-related topics that can be
bundled together, 2 or 3 to a meeting.

If you're interested in speaking, either at length, or only for a few minutes
(say, to demo something interesting you've done recently), and are available
to do so at any of our 2008 meetings (Feb. thru Dec.), please let us know!

For more on speaking at LUGOD, see:  http://www.lugod.org/speak/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/