2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] LUGOD officer nominations now open

[vox-announce] LUGOD officer nominations now open

LUGOD officer elections are taking place.  We are in the nominations phase.
You may nominate yourself, or someone else, for a position by sending an
email to LUGOD's secretary at:  typescript@lugod.org

Current officers are:

  root (President)       - Henry House
  sys (Vice President)   - Bill Kendrick
  /dev/null (Treasurer)  - Henry House
  typescript (secretary) - Nick Schmalenberger

Nominations made so far (at this Monday's LUGOD meeting) were:

  Henry House - root
  Bill Kendrick - sys
  Nick Schmalenberger - typescript

Elections begin at the start of our next general meeting, on December 17th,
and remain open until the following general meeting, January 21st.
(That is, unless the current nominees continue to run opposed, and noone
objects to their election at the December meeting.)

For more on how LUGOD is run, see our Constitution and Bylaws:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/objectives/

Thank you,

-bill!
pr@lugod.org