2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Linux Users' Group of Davis social gathering,September 4th, 2007

[vox-announce] Linux Users' Group of Davis social gathering,September 4th, 2007

The Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD), will be holding a social
gathering on:

  Tuesday
  September 4, 2007
  6:30pm - 9:00pm

The gathering will take place at our typical social venue:

  Crepeville restaurant
  330 3rd Street (3rd between B and C Streets)
  Davis, California 95616

For details on this event, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

For maps, directions, public transportation schedules, etc., visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/crepeville/

About LUGOD:

  The Linux Users' Group of Davis is a 501(c)7 non-profit organization
  dedicated to the Linux computer operating system and other Open Source
  and Free Software.

  LUGOD holds regular meetings with guest speakers in Davis, California,
  as well as other events in Davis and the greater Sacramento region.
  Events are always free and open to the public.

  Please visit our website for more details:  http://www.lugod.org/

--
Bill Kendrick
pr@lugod.org