2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Volunteers needed for Software Freedom Day (Sept 15)

[vox-announce] Volunteers needed for Software Freedom Day (Sept 15)

LUGOD is planning to participate in this year's "Software Freedom Day" [1],
Saturday September 15th by holding a hands-on Linux demo [2].
(For more, see: http://www.lugod.org/sfd/ )

We're not sure what we're going to do yet, although past SFD demos have
often been held at the Davis Farmer's Market [3], and our other demos are
usually held at the Davis Food Co-Op. [4]

In any case, if you'd like to help volunteer for whatever event we _do_ hold
(or have other comments regarding LUGOD's participation in SFD), please let
us know!

-bill!
sys@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/