2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Upcoming meetings, Elections, Panorama slides

[vox-announce] Upcoming meetings, Elections, Panorama slides

This is just a short note to point out some recent LUGOD news.

First off, our next few month's worth of meetings are as follows:

  * Tue Aug  7th - Social Gathering at Crepeville

  * Mon Aug 20th - Bill Broadley, Computational Science and Engineering, UCD
                   "Improving Security through Virtualization"

  * Tue Sep  4th - Social Gathering at Crepeville

  * Mon Sep 17th - General meeting (Topic TBA)

  * Tue Oct  2nd - Social Gathering at Crepeville

  * Mon Oct 15th - Leslie Hawthorn, Open Source Program Manager, Google, Inc.
                   "Google Summer of Code"

For all the details, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/

Secondly, slides and sample files from this week's great presentation
on "Post Processing HDR Panoramas using Open Source Tools" are now online:

  http://www.lugod.org/presentations/hdrpano/

And finally, yours truly was elected (unopposed and without objection) to
return as LUGOD's Vice President.

-bill!
webmaster@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/