2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Reminder: Linux Installfest Workshop this Saturday(June 30th)

[vox-announce] Reminder: Linux Installfest Workshop this Saturday(June 30th)

LUGOD is holding a free Linux Installfest Workshop at UC Davis this
Saturday, from 10am to 6pm.  Sign up now, if you'd like to bring your
computer to this event and have our volunteers help you install and
configure Linux!

  http://www.lugod.org/if/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org