2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Opportunity for LUGOD at LUG booth at LinuxWorld Expo

[vox-announce] Opportunity for LUGOD at LUG booth at LinuxWorld Expo

The Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD) has the opportunity to participate
at LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco this August (as we've done in the past[*]).

Please see the threads over on LUGOD's "vox-outreach" mailing list for
details:

We need to confirm with LWE organizers by next Tuesday (July 3rd), so _now_ is
the time to round up volunteers.  I've suggested we go in together with other
LUGs (e.g., SacLUG, SVLUG, etc.).

It sounds like SF-LUG and a group called "PloneLounge" are already planning
to go.

LUGOD's "vox-outreach" mailing list is a good place to discuss this, so
please do so there.  (Some of you have been emailing me privately, which is
fine, but is muchmore likely to get ignored or lost, due to my busy-ness!)

Sign up here:

pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis