January 6: Social gathering
2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] CD burns needed for WEF and GTC events

[vox-announce] CD burns needed for WEF and GTC events

LUGOD is planning to attend the "Whole Earth Festival" at UC Davis
(http://wef.ucdavis.edu/ - May 11-13), and is hoping to attend the
"Government Technology Conference" in Sacramento
(http://www.govtech.net/events/ - May 16-18).

One of the things LUGOD does at these kinds of events is hand out free
software CDs, such as Linux live CDs, Linux distro installers, and
Open Source software collections for Windows.

Volunteers are sought who can help produce these CD handouts.
So, if you have a CD writer, blank discs and some free time, please help
us out!

For links and more info., visit our WEF and GTC planning pages:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/
  http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/

You can discuss these events on our 'vox-outreach' mailing list:

Thanks in advance,

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/