January 6: Social gathering
2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] VENUE CHANGE: "Creation Accessible Websites"presentation tonight (Monday, Feb. 19th)

[vox-announce] VENUE CHANGE: "Creation Accessible Websites"presentation tonight (Monday, Feb. 19th)

LUGOD meets tonight at Sudwerk Restaurant, 2001 Second Street. This is a
change of venue; I apologize for the last-minute notice.  Seth Duffey,
Webmaster at the City of Davis, will be presenting a talk on "Creating
Accessible Websites."

Please join us at this free event, from 6:30pm-9pm!

  http://www.lugod.org/

Directions and further details are available at the URL given above.

Henry House
Linux Users' Group of Davis