2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] No presentation tonight --- LUGOD meetingtentatively cancelled

[vox-announce] No presentation tonight --- LUGOD meetingtentatively cancelled

We have not succeeded in finding a speaker for tonight's regularly
scheduled presentation meeting. Therefore, the presentation is
canceled. A social meeting will be held in its place if I hear from
enough people who are interested. Please let me know if you would like
to attend a social meeting this evening at 18:30; a thread on our other
mailing list vox has begun to discuss this.

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13