2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD meets tonight (Sept. 18) -- "BentoSolutions"

[vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD meets tonight (Sept. 18) -- "BentoSolutions"

The Linux Users' Group of Davis meets tonight, Monday, September 18th
at 6:30pm at the Davis Public Library (315 East 14th Street in Davis
http://www.lugod.org/meeting/library/ )

John Miche from Bento Solutions ( http://bentosolutions.com/ ) will be
discussing their "complete integrated information management solution for
small entities" that are all-in-one systems using Open Source software.

For more details, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

In October, we'll be having a Social Gathering at Delta of Venus Cafe in
downtown Davis on Tuesday, October 3rd.  And on Monday, October 16th,
Rod Roark of Sunset Systems -- host of the LUGOD.org website and mailing list
server -- will be speaking about the "Postfix" mail transfer agent (MTA).

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/

Enjoy!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org