2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] LUGOD Downtime Scheduled

This is to let everyone know that the LUGOD mailing lists and web
site will experience a bit of downtime tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon
as I attempt to upgrade the server from Ubuntu Hoary to the shiny new
Dapper Drake.

If you're curious, see http://www.ubuntu.com/ for info about the new
release.

Rod