2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Now Accepting Nominations for Lugod Officers

[vox-announce] Now Accepting Nominations for Lugod Officers

The Linux Users' Group of Davis is now accepting nominations for club officers for the next term (December 2005 through May 2006).

LUGOD's elected officers are:

root (president)
sys (vice president)
typescript (secretary)
/dev/null (treasurer)

Members may nominate themselves, or another, for any or all of the positions.
Voting will take place between the next two LUGOD meetings (Tuesday, December 6th and Monday, December 19th).

To make a nomination, send an email to LUGOD's secretary:

typescript@lugod.org

For more information on officers and their duties, as well as LUGOD's election process, see our official Bylaws:

http://www.lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html

Currently we have the following nominations:

root: Henry House
sys: Ryan Castellucci
/dev/null: Henry House

Emily Stumpf