2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] LUGODers of the Quarter: Tim Riley & Richard Mancusi

[vox-announce] LUGODers of the Quarter: Tim Riley & Richard Mancusi

At our last meeting we reintroduced the "LUGODer of the Quarter" awards
(which had been on hiatus for nearly 2 years!) by recognizing not one,
but two of our members!

Tim Riley

  Tim has been a LUGOD member since at least June 2003, and while he
  lives in Sacramento and does not make it to many meetings, he has
  found time to help the club in numerous ways.  Along with burning
  collections of Knoppix discs for a variety of LUGOD events, Tim (and
  his company "Appahost") has donated generously to the club.  He made it
  possible for LUGOD to afford our video projector.

Richard Mancusi

  Richard has shown up at LUGOD even less than Tim, seeing as he lives
  in Wisconsin.  He has helped sponsor the annual Linux Picnic in
  Sunnyvale (which LUGOD co-coordinates).

Recently, both Tim and Richard donated to LUGOD to help us continue
meeting here at the Davis Public Library. [*]

In recognition of their help to the club, LUGOD and O'Reilly & Associates
are giving them each a gift cerificate good for any one O'Reilly title.

Please join us in thanking and congratulating them both!

Past "LUGODers" can be seen on our website, here:

  http://www.lugod.org/members/lugoders/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/