2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Reminder: Linux Installfest workshop at UC Davis,January 22nd

[vox-announce] Reminder: Linux Installfest workshop at UC Davis,January 22nd

The Linux Users' Group of Davis and the Computer Science Club at UC Davis
will be holding another free "Linux Installfest":

When:
  Saturday, January 22
  10:00am - 6:00pm

Where:
  John D. Kemper Hall of Engineering
  Room 1131
  1228 Bainer Hall Drive
  UC Davis
  Davis, California

Just bring your PC to us, and we'll help you install and configure the
Linux operating system on it... for FREE!

If you wish to bring in your PC, you must RSVP beforehand to reserve a space.
The RSVP form, and lots of useful information about Linux and Installfests,
are accessible on the web at:

  http://www.lugod.org/if/

LUGOD is a 501(c)7 non-profit organization dedicated to the
Linux Operating System, and which meets twice a month in Davis, CA.
Please visit our website for details:

  http://www.lugod.org/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org