January 6: Social gathering
2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD meeting tomorrow: "Open VoteFoundation" (plus, 6yr anniv!)

[vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD meeting tomorrow: "Open VoteFoundation" (plus, 6yr anniv!)

LUGOD's 6 year anniversary meeting is tomorrow, Monday, January 17th
(from 6:30pm to 9:00pm).

We'll be meeting at Kemper Hall at UC Davis:
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/euii/

The topic is: The Open Vote Foundation
See: http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Also, this meeting marks our 6 year anniversary!
We're considering bringing a cake or something similar.
(If you wish to help out, please contact Emily:  root@lugod.org )

-bill!
pr@lugod.org