2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Read what others have said to CPR about OSS

[vox-announce] Read what others have said to CPR about OSS

The following comments were posted to the California Performance Review web
site (found using a search for 'software'). Some are unfavorable, some
positive about OSS.

http://cpr.ca.gov/updates/archives/pdf/08_27_2004/GOLDBERG.pdf
http://cpr.ca.gov/updates/archives/pdf/08_27_2004/GOULD.pdf
http://cpr.ca.gov/updates/archives/pdf/08_27_2004/GUARDINO.pdf
http://cpr.ca.gov/updates/archives/pdf/08_27_2004/ITAA.pdf
http://cpr.ca.gov/updates/archives/pdf/09_10_2004/Supplemental/ISC.pdf
http://cpr.ca.gov/updates/pressdetail.php?id=165
http://cpr.ca.gov/updates/pressdetail.php?id=216
http://cpr.ca.gov/updates/pressdetail.php?id=245
http://cpr.ca.gov/updates/pressdetail.php?id=248
http://cpr.ca.gov/updates/pressdetail.php?id=251
http://cpr.ca.gov/updates/presssection.php?s=news

I recommend perusing these before you send in your comments on the
open-source software recommendation of the report to CPR.

In case you missed my report of the CPR meeting on Monday, here is a link:

http://lists.lugod.org/pipermail/vox-outreach/2004-September/001048.html

Remember, testimony and feedback on the CRP commission hearings can be
submitted online via an email form, or uploaded in PDF format, but only
until this TOMORROW, September 30th. Link:

http://cpr.ca.gov/feedback

Please submit a comment if you have not done so! The CPR has
disproportionately from industry lobbyist groups. They need to hear from us
to get a balanced perspective. Thanks.

(If you wish to repond to this message, please reply to vox@lists.lugod.org,
not to vox-announce, which is a moderated list.)

--
Henry House