2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Linux Installfest workshop in Davis - Oct 9 & 17

[vox-announce] Linux Installfest workshop in Davis - Oct 9 & 17

The Linux Users' Group of Davis and the Computer Science Club at UC Davis will be holding two free "Linux Installfest" workshops in October:

When:
Saturday, October 9
Sunday, October 17
10:00am - 6:00pm

Where:
John D. Kemper Hall of Engineering
Room 1131
1228 Bainer Hall Drive
UC Davis
Davis, California

Just bring your PC to us, and we'll help you install and configure the
Linux operating system on it... for FREE!

If you wish to bring in your PC, you must RSVP beforehand to reserve a
space. The RSVP form, and lots of useful information about Linux and Installfests, are accessible on the web at:

http://www.lugod.org/if/

LUGOD is a non-profit organization dedicated to the Linux Operating System, and which meets twice a month in Davis, CA. Please visit our website for details:

http://www.lugod.org/