2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] RSVP now for Picn*x13

LUGOD and other regional LUGs are coordinating the 4th annual
Linux anniversary picnic and barbecue: Picn*x13.

This event is free, and will take place the weekend following
LinuxWorld Conference & Expo, on Saturday, August 7th from 11am to 4pm.

If you haven't yet, please fill out the RSVP form if you plan to attend,
as we use that data to decide how much (and what kinds) of food to bring.

  http://www.linuxpicnic.org/

Also, if you'd like to offer carpool services from the Davis/Sacramento
region, post a note to LUGOD's "vox" mailing list.  If you'd like to help
at the event itself (setup, breakdown, cooking, first aid, etc.), post
a note to the LinuxPicnic.org mailing list.

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis