January 6: Social gathering
2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Jan. 19th Linux Users Group of Davis 5th Anniversary Celebration!

[vox-announce] Jan. 19th Linux Users Group of Davis 5th Anniversary Celebration!

The Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD), will be holding a meeting on:

  Monday
  January 19th, 2004
  6:30pm - 9:00pm

The meeting will be held at a special location:

  Ding How Chinese Restaurant
  640 West Covell Blvd.
  Davis, CA 95616
  (in the Anderson Plaza Shopping Center)

LUGOD celebrates five years of growth, friendship and community service!
We'll be holding a social gathering at Ding How Chinese restaurant in
north Davis.  Bring your laptops, PDAs, friends, spouses and children!
(And save room for cake!)

If you're interested in how and why LUGOD formed, see this December 1998
message from our founder, Pete Salzman:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/history/beginning.txt

For details on this meeting, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

For maps, directions, public transportation schedules, etc., visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/dinghow/

LUGOD is a non-profit organization dedicated to the Linux Operating System,
and which holds meetings twice a month in Davis, CA.
Meetings are always free, and open to the public.

Please visit our website for details:

  http://www.lugod.org/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org