2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Reminder: SLIMP3 demo & give-away - Nov. 4th - UC Davis

[vox-announce] Reminder: SLIMP3 demo & give-away - Nov. 4th - UC Davis

Reminder!

Slim Devices, Inc. from Mountain View, CA will be visiting LUGOD at
our next meeting - Tuesday, November 4th at 6:30pm.

They'll be bringing some of their "SLIMP3" network music playing devices
to demo and sell, and will be giving one away in our raffle!

SLIMP3 is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris and BSD,
and is based upon Open Source software.  Slim Devices encourages such
contributions.

For details on this meeting, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

For maps and directions to UC Davis, where this meeting is being held, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/euii/

Slim Devices, Inc.'s website is located here:

  http://www.slimdevices.com/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org