2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Installfest volunteers needed this Sunday!

[vox-announce] Installfest volunteers needed this Sunday!

About a dozen people have already RSVP'd for this Sunday's Installfest
workshop at UC Davis.  (September 28th)

The total headcount is expected to be closer to 35, after classes end today.

Volunteers are desperately needed, otherwise we'll have to begin turning
installees away, and ask them to come to next month's workshop.

If you can help in any way (including running errands, directing people,
and, of course, helping people install and configure software), please
contact LUGOD's Installfest coordinator, Rusty Minden:

  if@lugod.org

For details on our Installfests, visit:  http://www.lugod.org/if/

We're also extending our request for help to the fine members of SacLUG and
RoseLUG.

Thank you in advance!

-bill!
root@lugod.org